Waiting On Wednesday. 11.10.17.


This meme is originally hosted by Breaking the Spine and I'm also linking up to Wishful Endingings !

Goodmorning guys ! I know it has been a couple of weeks, but I was on vacation. I had the time of my life in the USA (did a roadtrip with my husband at the West Coast), seen so much, done so much. It was an incredible experience ! Loved it. 
But before you know it life is back to normal... Back in full rainy autumn here in The Netherlands. 

But well, at least I got more time to read now that I'm back ! Alsways trying to look at the positive side of things ! So another Wednesday, and of course this means another Waiting On ! I just noticed this cover and I LOVE it. It is so gorgeous ! And well, of course the discription seems also very interesting. Though it will take a while before it will be released.. But something to look forward to right !  





These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
Release Date. 3rd of July 2018


Inspired by the Spanish Inquisition, Raasch's duology takes place on the magic-rich island of Grace Loray, which five years ago overthrew its oppressor country, Argrid. Argrid is a country ruled by religion and has an inherent fear of Grace Loray's enchanted properties. So, when an Argridian delegate vanishes during peace talks, the country quickly places blame on Grace Loray's people and their magic.

Trapped in the middle of this reinvigorated war are three teenagers: There's Adeluna, a soldier who helped overthrew Argrid; Devereux, a pirate, or "Stream Raider," who deals in magic and becomes a target in the Argridian diplomat's abduction; and Benat, the Crown Prince of Argrid and a heretic, who is obsessed with Grace Loray's magic.


It just looks so pretty...
What are you Waiting On this week ?

Comments

  1. Wow I don't think I've seen a book inspired by the Spanish Inquisition! That's so fascinating. Great choice this week :)
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a pretty pretty cover, but goodness, did not expect it to be inspired by the Inquisition! I hope you enjoy it! Here's mine: http://editingeverything.com/blog/2017/10/11/cant-wait-wednesday-ninjas-illusion/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is really pretty - and I must confess that I can't resist a pretty cover. This books seems a very intriguing reading. It's not everyday that you find a book inspired by the Spanish Inquisition. Thank you for sharing.

    Happy readings!
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret


    Ps. I'm happy to read you had so much fun during your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cover. Like that it's a duology too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super excited for this book, it sounds so damn good!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cover and a captivating synopsis. Inspired by the Spanish Inquisition? I'm definitely checking this out. Hope we both enjoy this one!

    Renee ~ My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really good and I'm loving the cover. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed the other series so I will totally give this one a go! My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like it will be a fantastic read, and that cover is gorgeous as well. Great choice.

    Jenea's Book Obsession's CWW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts