Power of the Matchmaker CHALLENGE.

 
So I just finshed If We Were a Movie by Kelly Oram and I completely loved it !! I heard some stuff about the project behind it, but didn't really check it out. But after finishing this amazing book I had to know more about it !
 
Turns out, that Power of the Matchmaker is a project in which 12 different authors write a romantic book every month with one character in common: The Matchmaker !
 
I love that !! So, I made up my mind: I will read as fast as I can the ones I am behind on. The prequel, the book from January and February and hopefully be on time to read the April read in that actual month. From then on, I will read every book from this series in the month it has come out. It will be my own little challenge !
 
So this is the plan for the next year of releases:
 
Broken Things to Mend by Karey White (Jan 2016)
Not Always Happenstance by Rachael Anderson (Feb 2016)
If We Were a Movie by Kelly Oram (March 2016)
Love is Come by Heather B. Moore (April 2016)
Four Chambers by Julie Wright (May 2016)
O’er the River Liffey by Heidi Ashworth (June 2016)
Chasing Fireflies by Taylor Dean (July 2016)
Between Earth and Heaven by Michele Paige Holmes (Aug 2016)
How I Met Your Brother by Janette Rallison (Sept 2016)
To Move the World by Regina Sirois (Oct 2016)
King of the Friend Zone by Sheralyn Pratt (Nov 2016)
The Reformer by Jaima Fixsen (Dec 2016)
 
What do you think of this ? ^^
 

Comments

Popular Posts