Waiting On Wednesday. 18.10.17.


This meme is originally hosted by Breaking the Spine and I'm also linking up to Wishful Endingings !

Goodmorning guys ! We had the hottest October days here in The Netherlands this week since 1937 ! Such nice weather ^^ Loved it, especially with the falling leaves, does it give a gorgeous view. 
So yeah, even though I'm back to work for a while now, I feel good and happy ! Love Autumn !

But well, let's get back to business. Once again, a new Wednesday, which means another Waiting On ! 
I had some trouble choosing a book, there are way too many novels coming out the next year. Like more than 30 books for January only !? How can anyone possibly keep up >.< But still, I'm really curious for this one in Janaury and I hope to find the time to read it.. 





A Conspiracy of Stars by Olivia A. Cole
Release Date. 2th of January 2018


Octavia has only ever had one goal: to follow in the footsteps of her parents and become a prestigious whitecoat, one of the scientists who study the natural wonders of Faloiv. The secrets of the jungle’s exotic plants and animals are protected fiercely in the labs by the Council of N’Terra, so when the rules suddenly change, allowing students inside, Octavia should be overjoyed.

But something isn’t right. The newly elected leader of the Council has some extremist views about the way he believes N’Terra should be run, and he’s influencing others to follow him. When Octavia witnesses one of the Faloii—the indigenous people of Faloiv—attacked in front of her in the dark of night, she knows the Council is hiding something. They are living in separate worlds on a shared planet, and their fragile peace may soon turn into an all-out war.

With the help of Rondo, a quiet boy in class with a skill for hacking, and her inquisitive best friend, Alma, Octavia is set on a collision course to discover the secrets behind the history she’s been taught, the science she’s lived by, and the truth about her family.


Not only does it have a pretty cover, but the synopsis sounds very intriguing..
What are you Waiting On this week ?

Comments

  1. This sounds really good, and I LOVE that cover. Hope you get to read it soon :)
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely intriguing blurb, but that cover is mesmerising. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this one before and do love the cover. I really reminds me of another series though and I can't recall which one. Something with "glass" in the title. Great pick and hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the sound of this one! And that cover is beautiful! Hope we will both enjoy it. Adding it my own TBR now! Thanks for sharing :)
    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is on my most anticipated list as well. It is all kinds of interesting, for sure. I hope that we both enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful cover and it sounds amazing too. Great choice this week.

    Jenea's Book Obsession's CWW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this cover. It sounds different for sure so I will have to put it on my list...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely agree about the interesting cover and blurb. Sci-fi can be touch and go for me but I'd be really curious to hear how this one is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts