JANUARY Wrap Up & Book Haul.

 

Since I’ve been very active on this blog and with my reading the last couple of months I thought it would be nice to start participating in the monthly book hauls & wrap ups ! This way I have a good summary for myself, and you guys, how my reading and reviewing is progressing. And when I received/bought which books !

 January has been a good month for me, I had a lot of free time to read and review. I subscribed to NetGalley at the end of 2015, from which I am now reaping the benefits. I’m so happy I did that. I got some great books this month that I’m really proud of. My Kindle is overflown with good books and I hope February will be the same ! Only problem being that you always get more books then you can read.. But well, if that’s the worst ^^


 

This month I’ve read 9 books, from which I reviewed 8 !

I just finished Cinder & Ella for the second time, and plan on reviewing it later !!

 
http://freyjaeatsbooks.blogspot.nl/2016/01/rites-of-passage.html

REVIEWED.


Mercy Thompson series One through Eight by Patricia Briggs
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
One-punch Man by Yusuke Marata
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole

Department 19 by Will Hill
Rise by Andrea Cremer
 

E-BOOKS.



The Vampire Games by Stephanie Archer
The Book of Shade by K.C. Finn
Reflection: The Stranger in the Mirror by Rachel R. Smith
Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop
Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs
Gifted Thief by Helen Harper
Arena by Holly Jennings
Playing Pretend by Tamsyn Bester
Devil and the Blue Bird by Jennifer Mason-Black
Lions in the Garden by Chelsea Luna
Anything You Want by Geoff Herbach
Captive: A Graced Novella by Amanda Pillar
A Demon’s Promise by Kristie Cook
Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Gyre by Jessica Gunn
Holding Court by K.C. Held
How Willa Got Her Grove Back by Emily McKay
You're Still the One by Sasha Clinton
If I Should Remember by K.D. van Brunt


So how about you, did you have a good month too ? Any books you're especially happy with ?? Let me know !!


Comments

Popular Posts