Waiting On Wednesday. 13.09.17.



This meme is originally hosted by Breaking the Spine 

Goodmorning guys ! Just three more days at work and then I'll be free !!! Looking forward to it SO MUCH !! Next week around this time I will be in Los Angeles, how incredible is that !? Especially when I look out of my window now and see it storming outside, does not really give much of a holiday feel u know XD But it does give a nice and cosy winter feeling. *Sight* I just can't wait to go away...

Talking about can't wait, welcome to another Waiting On Wednesday ! This week I've chosen for a book I came across recently and didn't know anything about ! But it is a Cynthia Hand book, and I've enjoyed her books so far. It had kind of a Christmas feel to it. But well, the Christmas pop-up stores are currently opening everywhere, so why not ?  





The Afterlife of Holly Chase
Release Date. 24th of October 2017


On Christmas Eve five years ago, Holly was visited by three ghosts who showed her how selfish and spoiled she'd become. They tried to convince her to mend her ways.

She didn't.

And then she died.

Now she's stuck working for the top-secret company Project Scrooge--as the latest Ghost of Christmas Past.

Every year, they save another miserly grouch. Every year, Holly stays frozen at seventeen while her family and friends go on living without her. So far, Holly's afterlife has been miserable.

But this year, everything is about to change. . . .


I'm so curious about this one, something different u know.  
What are you Waiting On this week ?

Comments

  1. This does sound really unique and fascinating. And I love that cover <3
    Thanks for sharing :) I hope you get the chance to read it soon!
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this novel, but its seems very interesting. Thank you for sharing it.

    Happy readings!
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like an amazing book! I hope you get to read it soon.

    My Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This certainly sounds really good ! And I love Hand's writing too. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds so much fun! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, first of all, Cynthia Hand! I used to love her books and I didn't realize she was still writing. And, second of all, a Christmas story!!! I absolutely cannot wait for this.
    My CWW: https://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2017/09/cant-wait-wednesday-fantastic-beasts.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I've been waiting on this one for month's already. I love Christmas tales that are out of the norm. I read Snowed last year and loved the darkness of it so I'm pretty sure this is going on this year's December reads. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a nice time in Los Angeles. The weather is starting to turn cooler here and on the cloudy side, but hopefully will be nice and sunny for you when you arrive. :-) I love the sound of this one! I hope you get a chance to read it and enjoy it when you do. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts