RELEASES June 2016.

 

Every month I check for myself which books are to be released (that I want to have/read) and make a list of that. I have this whole notebook full of information ^^ Just like last month, I wanted to inform you guys on this list. Who knows, maybe you don't know all of them or maybe I missed a couple and you can help me with that !


And here I was thinking that there were a lot of releases in May, but compared to this month, last month was quiet ! I have no idea if I will ever read all of these, but I do know I will be looking out for them. Starting tomorrow !!


So hereby, my list of June 2016 releases !

07.06.16.

738 Days - Stacey Kade
Ivory and Bone - Julie Eshbaugh
My Favourite Manson Girl - Alison Umminger
My Lady Jane - Cynthia Hand/Brodi Ahston
Relentless - Tera Lynn Childs
The Long Game - Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Loose Ends List - Carrie Firestone
The Marked Girl - Lindsey Klingele
The Sound of Us - Julie Hammerle

14.06.16.
Cure for the Common Universe - Christian McKay Heidicker

Reliquary - Sarah Fine

21.06.16.
Mirror in the Sky - Aditi Khorana


28.06.16.

The Curse of Tenth Grave - Darynda Jones
United as One - Pittacus Lore
Winning - Lara Deloza

So.. are there any books that you are missing? And, which book are you itching for from this list ?



Comments

Popular Posts