Break.

Hi everyone,

It has been over a month since I published anything on my blog, and I feel kind of bad for abandoning this blog without saying anything (sorry). I worked hard to get this blog going, keep it updated and fun, but to be honest, I need a break. 
The last couple of months have been very hard on me, and I need some time to get back to being me again. 

This blog has always been for the fun of it, for wanting to give my own opinion about the books I read and maybe helping others pick up a great book they would have otherwise walked right past. But lately it felt more like an obligation to keep posting than that I enjoyed doing it.

Of course I keep reading, I'm way to addicted to be able to stay away from books.. But for now I will just keep things easy and write only a couple of sentences on Goodreads about my reading progress. 

But.. I will be back, I just don't know when yet !

KEEP ON READING.






Comments

  1. Fully understandable! I've been having a crazy hard time keeping up with my blog this summer. Enjoy your break and come back fresh as a daisy when you're ready! 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts