The FRIDAY 56 & Book Beginnings. 05.02.16



So this week for the Friday meme’s I’ve got a really awesome book that I just started !! I’ve combined, like the week before, my Friday 56 with Friday Book Beginnings !! So check it out ^^ 

First off, we start with the The Friday 56, a weekly meme hosted by Freda’s Voice.


THE RULES.
ONE. Grap a book, any book
TWO. Turn to page 56 or 56% in case of an e-reader
THREE. Find any sentence (or a few, just no spoilers) that grabs your attention
FOUR. Post it
FIVE. Add the URL to your post to the link on Freda’s Voice most recent Friday 56 post

 
I’m combining this one with The Friday Book Beginnings, hosted by Rose City Reader

The rules of this one are pretty simple, you share the first sentence of the book that you are reading and share your thoughts, impressions etc. on this. And of course, don’t forget to share your URL on the Rose City Reader !

 
This week I’ve picked a book that I’m currently reading on my Kindle, that I got from NetGalley.. I wished for it, because I could not request it anymore.. and my wish got granted ! I’m at 24% at the moment, but I really enjoy this book very much already ! The world is just so original and different, and the main characters are very intriguing. Of course I’m talking about..



 FIRST Sentence.
“They said the only folk who belonged in Deadshot after dark were the ones who were up to no good. I wasn’t up to no good. Ten again, I wasn’t exactly up to no bad, neither.”

 56%.
“Tree hours until dawn,”Jin said, checking the sky.
I nodded as he dropped back to hold up the rear of the caravan while I stayed in front. I knew we’d been walking for a long time. Distance had swallowed Fahali behind us. The night seemed much bigger than it ever had. And I felt a lot smaller than I ever had.”


 I can’t wait to continue this one later !!

 

Comments

  1. Sounds good. Thanks for sharing. Here's my 56: http://www.sharonsbooknook.com/2016/02/05/the-friday-56-death-wish/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good and I love, love, love the cover! Here's my Friday meme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes it's a pretty cover, has something mystique over it ^^ Have a great weekend

      Delete
  3. Sounds very interesting. Read on and have a great weekend.
    sherry @ fundinmental Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices!!! I've got this one on my TBR list!!! I hope you enjoying it sounds intriguing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you'll have the chance to read it soon yourself ! Have a great weekend as well

      Delete
  5. Sounds good. I'm trying to figure out the genre and time period though. I'll have to learn more about this book. I am spotlighting Jockey Girl by Shelley Peterson - a story to win any horse lovers heart. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you should totally check it out on Goodreads !! I like that I;ve sparked your interest with it ^^ Happy reading and a great weekend !

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks ! I will ^^ Have a wonderful weekend !

      Delete
  7. Interesting! I don't know much about this one but I like both the teasers. I hope you enjoy the read and I'll have to add this to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, great that you've found a new book for your TBR this way !! Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting !!

      Delete
  8. I smell adventure!!! It looks like a great read, and I love the cover!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! It was a great adventure reading this one, I loved it ! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for visiting !!

      Delete
  9. I love the title and the cover.

    I hope the book is good for you.

    Happy Weekend!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Beginnings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thanks, the book was very good for me ^^ Happy weekend to you as well (or atleast, what remains of it) and of course, thanks for visiting !! I will check yours out too !

      Delete
  10. I'm interested in this one, too. I hope you enjoy it!

    Check out my Friday 56 (With Book Beginnings).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, I did enjoy it ! I hope you will have time for it soon as well !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts