Waiting On Wednesday. 17.02.16

 

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

So this week’s pre-publication in my list is…



 Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Publication Date. July 31st 2016


 Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, a new play by Jack Thorne, is the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage. It will receive its world premiere in London’s West End on 30th July 2016

It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes darkness comes from unexpected places.


How could I choose anything else than this one ? I mean, I loved Harry Potter growing up. I remember pre-ordering every new part at the local bookstore and waiting in line to receive my copy. How I spend nights reading it, even though I wasn’t allowed to read so late, but I did it anyway because well.. It was Harry Potter !! I am sooooo looking forward to this book, to once again step back into this amazing magical world J.K. Rowling created a couple of years back. How I missed it, and how I love that there will be a sequel after all this time.. CAN’T. WAIT. 
 

 

Comments

  1. I want to read this one...however I'll wait and see what reviews say first lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, it's funny, I'm not *dying* to read this one. I know I'll read it in the future, but not going nuts over it. :D I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! You're waiting on this one, too!! I've already pre-ordered it!! I know it's weird that this is actually a play, but I STILL want it, because, hey, it's HARRY POTTER!!! It's so great that we're both waiting on it, and I think we're not alone, either. HARRY POTTER 4-EVAH!!! YES!!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my WOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very curious as to how it will be translated into a play.. But indeed it's HARRY POTTER !! HP FTW ^^
      Thanks for visiting back

      Delete
  4. Awesome choice I am also waiting for this one as well. I just love and adore The Harry Potter World! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts