Top Ten Tuesday. 09.02.16



The Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

 This week’s topic is dedicated to Valentine’s day, which is this weekend, and they have given us the choice to do a Valentine themed freebie ! So we got to choose our own topic this week, and I’m going with a Top Ten Great Epic Romances !!

Because well, I’m in the mood for it ^^ I’ve read so many books, and even though a lot of them have a romance happening in the story, most of them are just not that special. So I would like to show you guys what I think that is worthy of being called a Great Epic Romance. As usual, in no particular order !

 

The Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead. I loved this series very much, and the romance between our main character Georgie and Seth is just EPIC. I don’t want to give too much spoilers.. but really, it is EPIC. And quite the plot twist as well !! If this isn’t a great romance that survived through time I don’t know what else is.

 



Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. I was just completely wow-ed. In the first book I’m rooting for the other guy, but when I get to know Warner more.. just wow. The things he says and does, is just beautiful. Their love is just absolutely beautiful and epic.

 




Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram. I recently re-read this book and I was as must impressed this time as I was the first time. I cried so much during this book, what they have is just great and epic and you must read it !!

 
 


Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. How could I not mention this one ? This books is so full of romance and epic-ness it almost flows over. How two people from completely different worlds fall in love so hard and well, it’s just gorgeous.






Immortal Beloved series by Cate Tiernan. I have to mention this one too.. Their love is sizzling so much I can’t ignore it. It really is great and epic. They knew each other from their pasts, hell their pasts are linked together, and they need each other to move on.. *sight* And well.. who doesn’t like a big, strong and sexy Viking ? ^^

 



The Infernal Devices/The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. And no, I’m not talking about Clary and Jace.. but I’m talking about Tess/Will and Tess/James. Which of course starts in TID, but ends in TMI. How I loved both of these matched, and I just loved how she gave everyone the happy ending they deserved. Just GREAT !!

 



Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. How I loved this one. It’s starts kind of cliché, girl meets teacher, they are not allowed to date, but fall in love anyway.. But then the teacher changes into an evil vampire and goes on a rampage.. and Rose goes after him to save him, or kill him. It’s just GREAT and EPIC !! I would love to re-read this series some time..




The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. I was completely blown away by this story. I just loved it so much and the romance was just so gorgeous. How she tricked him into keeping her alive long enough for them to fall in love (even though they didn’t want to) was just great ! Some of the dialogues are just so wow.. I’m really looking forward to the next one !! If this story isn’t the start of a great and epic romance, I don’t know what else is.





Making Faces by Amy Harmon. I’ve read this one recently and I loved it very much. Oh how I cried at the end.. so tragic and beautiful.. It shows perfectly how a war ruins people’s lives and how true love can survive everything. Just epic. Read it !!




Crash Into You by Katie Mc Garry. I love the whole series, but I have to admit that Isaiah is special to me. We already see him in the first parts, and I feel for him. He has been through so much, and then the girl he loves leaves for another.. It’s just tragic and I wanted a happy ending for him soooo much. In this part it is his turn, and of course it doesn’t go easy, but is is great and epic and if you haven’t read this series you totally should !!




SPECIAL.I have to give special mention to a series that I love very much, and can’t stop thinking about, but haven’t been able to read the ending of. I’m talking to you guys about My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking. She never released the last book, and I’m afraid it will never happen. But it really is beautiful and great and epic, and I really want them to have their happy ending.. I sincerely hope Swear will be released one day.

 


Do you miss any epic romances in this list ? Or did you have a completely different topic that you would like to share ? 

Comments

  1. I loved Vampire Academy, and Dimitri was on my book boyfriend list today. I added the others (that weren't already on it) to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing! Thanks, also, for visiting my TTT post! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear that you didn't know every book yet, always happy to help others expanding their TBR list ! Thanks for visiting too !!

      Delete
  2. Love this list! I couldn't get behind Warren from Shatter Me but Dimitri I am all for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody loves Dimitri ^^ He will always stay one of my favorites ! Thanks for visiting !

      Delete
  3. Yes!!! The infernal devices! That's such a good one. Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may have to check out Cinder & Ella! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes !! You totally should !! Thanks for visiting !!

      Delete
  5. I've only read the Vampire Academy series from your list, but I totally agree it deserves a spot on the most epic of romances list :)

    My TTT.

    Also, feel free to check out our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do, you should check out some of the others as well ! Thanks for visiting !

      Delete
  6. Hi, great list! Some I know and are on my list too and some new ones I should definitely give a try :)
    Lindsey @ www.lindseyh.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, nice that there are some new ones for you ! Happy reading !!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts