Stacking the Shelves. 27.02.16.

 
This meme is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews 

Hello everyone ! I hope you are having a great weekend so far ! So this week I want to add another Stacking the Shelves meme from Tynga’s Reviews. Which is basically about sharing the books you’ve received every week. This can mean physical books or virtual, so also ebooks or audiobooks.  

I went to the “Boekenfestijn” today and got some new books ! This is a travelling book outlet so to say. It travels around The Netherlands and Belgium in different cities and sells a lot of cheap books that are left over from the central book stores. Its free and stays for 4 days in the same place, so when it is near I always pay a visit.

Unfortunately it is not as great as it used to be.. I bought so many great YA novels there in the past, but lately they barely have any English books worthwhile.. But I found some classics that I still wanted to read. Mainly Jane Austen.. how I love her stories..

 So. I will showcase these books for you and some ebooks I got since my last post two weeks ago !

 
PHYSICAL.



 Resurrection Engines
Young, Gifted & Dead – Lucy Carver
Alice in Wonderland – Lewis Carroll
Sense and Sensibility – Jane Austen
Mansfield Park – Jane Austen
Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
Emma – Jane Austen
Northanger Abbey – Jane Austen
Persuasion – Jane Austen


EBOOKS.



Learning to Swim – Annie Cosby
The Syndicate – Sophie Davis



So, how was your week ? Did you get some awesome books too ?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts