Some GOOD NEWS.

So, I will just say it right away: I'm going to get married tomorrow. We've been planning it for a while since my boyfriend asked me last year.. and tomorrow is the big day ! It's not going to be a big wedding though, we are just keeping it small with family only.. But I'm very excited about it !!
But because of that, I do not really know how much time I have for blogging this week... I hope to get a Waiting On Wednesday.. but no Top Ten Tuesday for me this week.

Also, if I'm telling good news and stuff anyway.. we are also receiving the key of our first OWN home next week on the first of March !! At the moment we live in a rental appartment.. But not for much longer hooray ! So the upcoming month will be a busy month for me, with a lot of painting walls, packing and moving.. But I will do my best to make the weekly meme's and I hope to get some reviews in as well. Maybe I can just plug my earphones in and listen to books while working on our new house.. Who knows.

But well.. I'm so HAPPY :) So, my excuses if this month will be a little slower on the blogging.. but it's all for the future and I hope after a few weeks I'll be back in full blogging mode !

XOXO

Liz

Comments

  1. Omg! Congrats on getting married and the new home! I hope you have a beautiful wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG CONGRATULAtIONS! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A WONDERFUL WEDDING!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I hope you had an amazing wedding day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts