Friday 56 & Book Beginnings. 08.09.17.


Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice & Book Beginnings by Rose City Reader

Hello everybody, I know it has been a long time since I did this meme, but I was in the mood for it, so why not get back on that horse !

So yeah.. another Friday means another 56 and a new book beginning ! I started this one two days ago and am having a lot of different feelings about it. I'm almost finished now and can't wait to tell you guys how I experienced this latest Jennifer L. Armentrout novel !



Book Beginning.
"I couln't move, and everything hurt - my skin felt too tight, muscles burned like they'd been lit on fire, and my bones ached deep into the marrow.
Confusion swamped me. My brain felt like it was full of cobwebs and fog. I tried to lift my arms, but they were weighted down, full of lead.
I though I heard a steady beeping sound and voices, but all of it seemed far away, as if I was on one end of the tunnel and everything else was on the other."

Friday 56.
"I took his hand and let him help me out of the Jeep. I started to hop down when his other hand landed on my hip. Surprised by the contact, I jerked forward and my foot slipped on the wet grass.
Sebastian caught me, his hand sliding off my hip and wrapping around my waist. He drew me to him, against his chest. Air punched out of my lungs at the unexpected move. Our bodies were sealed together.
My throat dried instantly as I slowly lifted my head. I couldn’t see his eyes, since they were hidden behind the bill of the cap. My heart was pounding so fast I wondered if he could feel it.
We were that close"

I hope I made you curious, lots of feelings with this novel.. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts