Waiting On Wednesday. 26.07.17.



This meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine 

Goodmorning guys ! I know I have been away for a while, but I'm planning on posting more regularly ! It's just been super busy at work and I prefered spending my free time with my husband and the actual reading of books.. But now things have slowed down a little and I got more room to post a bit ! 

But well, let's get back on topic. It is a new Wednesday, so this means another waiting on ! I was looking through an awesome list of all the books that will be released in 2018 by Book Birds and I noticed this one right away. I LOVE this writer :)





The Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking
Release Date. 2nd of January 2018


Valkyries have one great responsibility: to return immortals to the afterlife by slaying them. As a Valkyrie, Malin has always known that the balance of the world rests on her ability to carry out orders. But when Malin discovers that her mother spared the life of an immortal who was destined to die, her world is thrown into chaos.

Malin not only wrestles with the knowledge that her mother might not be who she thought—she’s also thrust into the path of a gorgeous blue eyed guy named Asher who needs her help slaying the rogue immortal who destroyed his family. The balance of the world is at stake. And, as Asher competes with Malin’s ex for her love and loyalty, so is her heart.
 


I can't wait for a new series by Amanda Hocking !! I love her other series so much, and very curious about the valkyries !!
What are you Waiting On this week ?

Comments

  1. Great pick! Hocking's books are always so exciting and fun, and I love this cover too :) Hope you enjoy when you read it!
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooaaaaahhhhh. I had no idea that Hocking was writing a new series. She writes about all kinds of creatures! I liked her Trylle and Kanin series. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Liz. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts