Waiting On WEDNESDAY 30.03.16.

 
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

So this week’s pre-publication in my list is…



 Darkest Night by Cate Tiernan
Publication Date. July 7th 2016

 Vivi Neves had rejected everything her parents hold dear - their heritage, culture, traditions - and their dark family secret: they're haguari - cat people, shapeshifters who turn into jaguars, as their ancestors have done for thousands of years. Now, following the tragic death of her parents, Vivi has finally accepted her birthright and is learning to live life as a shapeshifter.


This is the second part in the newest series Birthright from Cate Tiernan. She is one of my favourite writers. I loved the Sweep series, I read them when I was a teenager in Dutch and it is one of those series that got me started on fantasy books. Later on I read her Balefire series in Dutch as well, and just a little while ago I re-read the Immortal Beloved series (in English this time!). I loved that one so much.. such great characters !! But well, lately she haven’t published much else.. accept for the first one in this series, Darkest Fear in 2014. I really hope this one will come out when it says it comes out and that she starts writing more !!!

Comments

  1. I've heard of this author, but I've never read any of her books! This series might be a good place to start though! Great pick! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I didn't even know about this series but it sounds great!!

    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by the author. I better do my research. This series sounds interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read anything yet by this author, but her books look great! I hope you love this one when you get to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I've heard of this one! Though I am familiar with the author. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts