Waiting On Wednesday. 03.02.16

 

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by
Breaking the Spine.


So this week’s pre-publication in my list is…


The Curse of Tenth Grave
Publication Date. June 28th 2016

 Grim Reaper Charley Davidson is back in the tenth installment of Darynda Jones' New York Times bestselling paranormal series.

Part-time PI and full-time grim reaper, Charley Davidson has asked a lot of questions throughout her life: Why can I see dead people? Who is the hot supernatural entity following me? How do I get gum out of my sister's hair before she wakes up? But, "How do I trap not one god, but three?" was never among them. Until now. And since those gods are on earth to kill her daughter, she has little choice but to track them down, trap them, and cast them from this dimension.

But one of them stole her heart a very long time ago. Can a god of absolute death and destruction change his omniscient spots, or will his allegiance lie with his brothers?

Those are just some of the questions Charley must answer, and quick. Add to that a homeless girl on the run for her life, a man who's been framed for murdering a woman who is still very much alive, and a pendant made from god glass that has the entire supernatural world in an uproar, Charley has her hands full. If she can manage to take care of the whole world-destroying-gods thing, we're saved. If not, well...



I LOVE all of the Charley Davidson books. Recently I finished the ninth instalment and I am so excited that I only have to wait a couple of months for the next one !! Just AWESOME !! This series has become one of my favourites EVER and falling back into this world is really something I’m really looking forward to !



 

Comments

  1. I'm currently catching up on this series, (on the 5th book) so it's nice to know you're really looking forward to the next one, Melissa!
    Have a wonderful Wednesday and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great series, hope you will enjoy them as much as I did !
      Thanks for visiting and happy reading to you as well !

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I still need to try this series! Lol. I feel like everyone (except me) has read it and loved it. I definitely need to get on the ball on this one soon. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes you really need to try and read it soon !

      Delete
  3. I can't belive I still haven't read this series, all my friends love them!
    Happy reading, I hope you love it when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I will love it haha ^^ I hope you will fall in love with it as well. Thanks for visiting !
      Happy reading to you too !!

      Delete
  4. Ah, another series I really want to read!! Nice choice- and I really hope you like it!!

    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/wishlist-winning-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should pick it up soon, great series !! Thanks for visiting !!

      Delete
  5. Yes, I definitely need to get this one. I have almost all the other ones. Thanks for sharing!

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not read anything by this author. I hope you enjoy this one when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a wonderful week. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you should give it a try, who knows, maybe you'll like it :) Have a wonderful week as well and thanks for visiting !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts