INSTAGRAM.

Goodmorning everybody !

I hope you all had a great weekend, with a lot of time to read !! Personally, I didn't.. But I did get started on The Problem with Forever, and so far it is really good !!
And I've ordered my very first Fairy Loot box !! Only it hasn't come in yet.. but I hope to recieve it any time now !!

But what I wanted to tell you guys is that I got into Instragram ! I didn't care much for it before, but after one of the Top Ten posts a couple of months back I got interested after seeing all the pretty prictures of books and bookish stuff, so I decided to give into the hype haha. And I really like it, I see so many cool things, and a lot of cool info.. and pretty pictures of books.. And cute cats..

And I can post cute pictures of my own cats !! And books of course haha ^^

Sooo.. if you have Instragram, please follow me @ liz_freyjaeatsbooks, and of course I will follow you back !!
 

Comments

  1. That's awesome you got an IG account! I'll go follow you. I'm erinld2005.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts