FRIDAY 56 & Book Beginnings 27.05.16.


Friday 56 is hosted by Freda’s Voice and Friday Book Beginnings by Rose City Reader.

Good morning everyone ! Today yet another Friday, meaning time for this weekly meme ! I've got an awesome book for you guys this week, that I got with my Fairyloot !! I'm so happy with this subscription, I can't wait for what it will bring for me next month !! And.. I totally want to subscribe for the July box.. because it sounds amazing !!

But first we start with this book, that I hope to read soon after I've worked my way through the fourth Percy Jackson book ! So I hope you'll like this one..



FIRST Sentence.
"The wheels of the carriage creaked as they rolled across the dirt road. The noise echoed through the quiet forest.
Em crouched behind a tree, tightening each finger individually around her sword. A squirrel darted across the road and disappeared into the thick brush. She couldn't see the princess or her guards yet."

PAGE 56.
“The man pulled his sword out of Cas's left shoulder as screams ripped through the ballroom. Cas stumbled backward, his arm slipping out of hers. The man aimed his sword straight for Cas's heart. The prince was unarmed and blinking as if in a daze, blood dripping from his fingertips. He clearly wasn't used to being attacked.”


I hope I made you a bit curious about this book.. ^^ Have a nice weekend. 


Comments

  1. Succinct title that makes me believe bad things are a coming. :-)
    sherry @ fundinmental Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it already and this is a new author for me.

    My 56 from Sunborn Rising

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am curious. I'll be looking for it. My 56 this week comes from The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made me very curious! Have a great weekend! I'd love for you and your readers to check out mine... http://tinyurl.com/LisaKsBookReviewsTUIB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curiouser and curiouser! Sounds great. Thanks for sharing. Here's my Friday Book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the enemies got close really fast in this story, but I love that!! Edge-of-the-seat reading throughout? Yes, please!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good beginning. Very exciting 56!

    Thanks for playing along on BBOF, even though I didn't have a Mr. Linky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed both teasers - this is the first time I've seen this book - sounds interesting to I'll be adding it to my GR list. Here's my Friday meme

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts