Waiting On Wednesday 18.05.16.

 
 

Goodmorning everybody ! Welcome to another Waiting On Wednesday !! Today I've got an awesome book for you guys, which I hope you don't know about yet, and otherwise a reminder because it will be released next month !!
 
 


Cure for the Common Universe by Christian McKay Heidicker
Release Date. June 14th 2016

Sixteen-year-old Jaxon is being committed to video game rehab . . .

ten minutes after he met a girl. A living, breathing girl named Serena, who not only laughed at his jokes but actually kinda sorta seemed excited when she agreed to go out with him.

Jaxon's first date. Ever.

In rehab, he can't blast his way through galaxies to reach her. He can't slash through armies to kiss her sweet lips. Instead, he has just four days to earn one million points by learning real-life skills. And he'll do whatever it takes—lie, cheat, steal, even learn how to cross-stitch—in order to make it to his date.

If all else fails, Jaxon will have to bare his soul to the other teens in treatment, confront his mother's absence, and maybe admit that it's more than video games that stand in the way of a real connection.

Prepare to be cured


I really like the topic of this book. There are so many people who prefer gaming above living their own life lately.. It is fun to see how they will spin this story ! Can't wait !!
 
 

Comments

  1. I never heard of this before, but it sounds good. I hope you get to read, and enjoy, it soon. Thanks for sharing, and happy Wednesday! :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really interesting! I have heard of it once before I think but I hadn't really looked into it. I might go and look into it now! Thanks for the tip!
    my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. The premise of this book (gamer rehab) has me interested! Will definitely have to read it when it hits shelves. Thanks for sharing :)
    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cover for this one. It sounds interesting, but maybe not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh! I've never heard of this one. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week, Freyja. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts